L-Glutamine – 200mM (100X)
L-glutamine is an essential amino acid required as an energy and carbon source by virtually all mammalian and insect cells in culture.
Log in to view available discounts.
Have an existing quote? Use Fast Order for expedited checkout.
L-glutamine is very stable as a dry powder and as a frozen solution. However, L-glutamine is more labile in solution than other amino acids when stored above freezing. The rate and extent of L-glutamine degradation in liquid cell culture medium are dependent on time, storage temperatures, pH, and the influence of other medium components. Additional supplementation of liquid cell culture media with L-glutamine prior to use is frequently required.
- Contains 29.2 mg/ml L-glutamine (200mM) in 0.85% saline
- Recommended concentration: 10 ml/L
- Form: Liquid
- Product Size: 100 ml
- Processing: 0.2μm filtered
- Sterility Testing: Pass
- Quality Testing: Pass
- Suitability: Laboratory research applications
- Shipping conditions: On dry ice
- Storage conditions: -5 to -20°C, protected from light