Gentamicin 10 mg/ml
Important Notice! In January 2020, this website will be retired. All serum and media are now available at R&D Systems. Learn More All purchase orders should be billed to Bio-Techne Sales Corp
Gentamicin is used in cell culture applications to prevent contamination.
Log in to view available discounts.
Have an existing quote? Use Fast Order for expedited checkout.
Gentamicin is an aminoglycoside antibiotic produced by Micromonospora. It binds to the 30S subunit of the bacterial 70S ribosome and blocks the initiation complex of protein synthesis
- Spectrum: gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, mycoplasma
- 10 mg/ml solution of gentamicin sulfate in deionized water
- Recommended concentration: 0.5 to 50 μg/ml (use 50 μl/L to 5 ml/L)
- Stability at 37°C: 5 days
- Form: Liquid
- Product Size: 20 ml
- Processing: 0.2μm filtered
- Sterility Testing: Pass
- Quality Testing: Pass
- Suitability: Laboratory research applications
- Shipping conditions: On dry ice
- Storage conditions: 2 to 8°C, protected from light