Gentamicin 10 mg/ml
Alert! Effective July 1st, 2019, all sales for this product will be made through Bio-Techne Sales Corporation. All sales documentation, e.g., checks, purchase orders, invoices, etc., will reflect this.
Gentamicin is used in cell culture applications to prevent contamination.
Log in to view available discounts.
Have an existing quote? Use Fast Order for expedited checkout.
Gentamicin is an aminoglycoside antibiotic produced by Micromonospora. It binds to the 30S subunit of the bacterial 70S ribosome and blocks the initiation complex of protein synthesis
- Spectrum: gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, mycoplasma
- 10 mg/ml solution of gentamicin sulfate in deionized water
- Recommended concentration: 0.5 to 50 μg/ml (use 50 μl/L to 5 ml/L)
- Stability at 37°C: 5 days
- Form: Liquid
- Product Size: 20 ml
- Processing: 0.2μm filtered
- Sterility Testing: Pass
- Quality Testing: Pass
- Suitability: Laboratory research applications
- Shipping conditions: On dry ice
- Storage conditions: 2 to 8°C, protected from light