Fetal Bovine Serum – Hybridoma Qualified, Heat Inactivated
$170.75 – $648.00
Hybridoma Qualified Fetal Bovine Serum manufactured by Atlanta Biologicals is ideally suited for culturing hybridoma and myeloma cells.
Fetal Bovine Serum – Hybridoma Qualified, Heat Inactivated is treated by heat inactivation where serum is exposed to a temperature of 56C for 30 minutes under controlled conditions.
Log in to view available discounts.
Have an existing quote? Use Fast Order for expedited checkout.
High quality Fetal Bovine Serum is screened to identify lots that offer optimal performance with these cells. Hybridoma Qualified lots must show superior growth promotion, exceptional clonal growth at limiting dilution, and a lack of cytotoxicity during the growth studies.
- Form: Liquid
- Product Size: 500ml, 100 ml, 50ml
- Processing: Triple 0.1μm filtered
- Sterility Testing: Pass
- Quality and Performance Testing: Pass
- Hybridoma Testing: Pass
- Suitability: Laboratory research applications
- Shipping conditions: On dry ice
- Storage conditions: -5 to -20°C, protected from light