Fetal Bovine Serum – Dialyzed 12-14kD
$176.75 – $707.00
Dialyzed Fetal Bovine Serum is used in cell culture systems requiring a more defined environment of small molecules. Dialysis reduces the concentration of low molecular weight components such as nucleotides, amino acids, hormones, salts and various small proteins in serum.
Log in to view available discounts.
Have an existing quote? Use Fast Order for expedited checkout.
Pre-selected Fetal Bovine Serum is dialyzed against physiological saline using a 12,000 to 14,000 Dalton cutoff membrane. The process is controlled by precisely monitoring the glucose concentration throughout the procedure. Exhaustive dialysis is not performed in order to prevent precipitation and inactivation of serum peptides.
- Form: Liquid
- Product Size: 500ml, 100 ml, 50ml
- Processing: Triple 0.1μm filtered
- Sterility Testing: Pass
- Quality and Performance Testing: Pass
- Suitability: Laboratory research applications
- Shipping conditions: On dry ice
- Storage conditions: -5 to -20°C, protected from light