Fetal Bovine Serum – Charcoal/Dextran Treated
$187.00 – $748.00
Alert! Effective July 1st, 2019, all sales for this product will be made through Bio-Techne Sales Corporation. All sales documentation, e.g., checks, purchase orders, invoices, etc., will reflect this.
Charcoal-stripped Fetal Bovine Serum is used in applications requiring lower levels of hormones, steroids or growth factors in serum, such as insulin and estrogen related research.
Log in to view available discounts.
Have an existing quote? Use Fast Order for expedited checkout.
Pre-selected high quality Fetal Bovine Serum is processed using a proprietary Charcoal/Dextran treatment proven to reduce the levels of many hormones, steroids, and other lipid-like components. Each lot produced is tested for various hormones and steroids before and after treatment to confirm the efficacy of the process.
- Form: Liquid
- Product Size: 500ml, 100 ml, 50ml
- Processing: Triple 0.1μm filtered
- Sterility Testing: Pass
- Quality and Performance Testing: Pass
- Suitability: Laboratory research applications
- Shipping conditions: On dry ice
- Storage conditions: -5 to -20°C, protected from light