Fetal Bovine Serum – Charcoal/Dextran Treated, Heat Inactivated
$202.00 – $773.00
Charcoal-stripped Fetal Bovine Serum is used in applications requiring lower levels of hormones, steroids or growth factors in serum, such as insulin and estrogen related research.
Fetal Bovine Serum – Charcoal/Dextran Treated, Heat Inactivated is treated by heat inactivation where serum is exposed to a temperature of 56°C for 30 minutes under controlled conditions.
Log in to view available discounts.
Have an existing quote? Use Fast Order for expedited checkout.
Pre-selected high quality Fetal Bovine Serum is processed using a proprietary Charcoal/Dextran treatment proven to reduce the levels of many hormones, steroids, and other lipid-like components. Each lot produced is tested for various hormones and steroids before and after treatment to confirm the efficacy of the process.
- Form: Liquid
- Product Size: 500ml, 100 ml, 50ml
- Processing: Triple 0.1μm filtered
- Sterility Testing: Pass
- Quality and Performance Testing: Pass
- Suitability: Laboratory research applications
- Shipping conditions: On dry ice
- Storage conditions: -5 to -20°C, protected from light