Donor Goat Serum, Heat Inactivated
$43.73 – $139.90
Atlanta Biologicals brand Donor Goat Serum (DGS) is used as a blocking agent in immunochemistry applications, and in other specialized cell culture applications.
Donor Goat Serum, Heat Inactivated is treated by heat inactivation where serum is exposed to a temperature of 56°C for 30 minutes under controlled conditions.
Log in to view available discounts.
Have an existing quote? Use Fast Order for expedited checkout.
Donor Goat Serum is collected from selected donor herds that receive regular veterinary inspection and care and are found free of hoofed animal diseases.
- Form: Liquid
- Product Size: 500ml, 100 ml, 50ml
- Processing: 0.2μm filtered
- Sterility Testing: Pass
- Quality Testing: Pass
- Suitability: Laboratory research applications
- Shipping conditions: On dry ice
- Storage conditions: -5 to -20°C, protected from light